Back to people
Member of the Firm
Brad E. Muniz, Member of the Firm and Director of Accounting and Auditing at SobelCo, serves small businesses and individuals in accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting. Brad has over 30 years of experience in financial reporting, tax compliance, and planning for closely-held businesses, SEC registrants, nonprofit organizations, and strategic business planning.
Brad utilizes his expertise to ensure that the quality of all SobelCo engagements exceeds the client's expectations while complying with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) requirements and other industry guidelines.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Past President of the New Jersey Society of CPAs
- Appointed to the 2008/2009 New Jersey Society of CPAs Board of Trustees
- Served as the Chair for the NJ CPA-PAC and the Vice-Chair of the NJSCPA Chapter Operations Committee
- Served on the NJCPA Sports & Entertainment, Young CPAs, Personal Financial Planning, Accounting Educators & Students, and Government Relations committees
- Past President, Vice President, Treasurer and Director of the Morris/Sussex Chapter
- Member of the AICPA and the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the Allinial Global North America Network Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Served as an Adjunct Professor of Accounting at William Paterson University and the College of Saint Elizabeth
Community Involvement and Philanthropy
- Serves on Board of Directors and Finance Committee of the Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms
- Served on the Board of Directors and as Treasurer of Family Intervention Services Inc.
- Previously served on the Board of Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Morris and Sussex Counties
- Served on and acted in an advisory capacity to numerous nonprofit boards
- Past member of the Parsippany Troy Hills Zoning Board
- Has served on the Lake Parsippany Property Owners Association’s Board of Directors as president and treasurer
- Past member of the Knoll Country Club Golf Advisory Committee
- Served as treasurer of the Raoul Wallenberg Foundation
- Served as a director of the Playwrights Theater of New Jersey
- Served as trustee of the Katherine Gibbs Business School
- Was a Member of the Morris County Council on Aging, Disabilities, and Veteran Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, William Paterson University
With the advice from our experienced team, decision-makers can leverage change and illuminate opportunities to drive profitably.
The SobelCo tech team uses our insights to inform you on strategies, trends, and opportunities to help you surge ahead. The technology industry is constantly changing, and we will share custom solutions to help streamline operations.