Back to people
Cheryl Keiser-Longo is a Tax Director at SobelCo. Cheryl draws on more than 25 years of experience across a range of tax aspects, focusing on high net worth individuals, medical practices, and family-owned businesses. Her expertise adds value to the firm's clients and gives them confidence that they are being served in this critical area. As a Tax Director, Cheryl's responsibilities include overseeing the delivery of strategic tax planning and compliance for individuals and business owners while training and managing the tax staff.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the New Jersey CPA (NJSCPA) Society
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) with honors, Montclair State University
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST), Fairleigh Dickinson University