Back to people
Member of the Firm
Chris Martin is a Member of the Firm in the Assurance Practice at SobelCo. He has worked closely with mid-sized, privately-held businesses throughout his entire career. Chris adds value by assisting clients with their financial statement needs, providing strategic planning for their corporate and individual income taxes, and actively consulting on major financial decisions.
As the Member in Charge of the Food + Beverage Practice at SobelCo, Chris primarily consults with clients in the industry to help them understand their financial situation accurately. Using clients’ internal information and industry benchmarks, Chris helps clients set strategic goals and make educated decisions. In addition, helping them monitor and improve their operations by applying forecasts and projections that can lead to greater efficiencies and profitability while being prepared for emerging trends in the sector. Chris is recognized as a leader and influencer in the industry, managing financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, and income taxes for manufacturers, distributors, and supermarket owners in the tri-state of area.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Member, New Jersey Society of CPAs (NJCPA)
- Member, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Vice President of the Morris/Sussex Chapter of the New Jersey Society of CPAs
- Former Secretary of the Morris/Sussex Chapter of the New Jersey Society of CPAs
- Member of Government Affairs/Tax Policy Committee for New Jersey Food Council
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, William Paterson University