Back to people
Director of Marketing
Colleen Logan is the Director of Marketing at SobelCo. As an entrepreneur who founded her own company in the private sector before joining the firm, Colleen brings a depth of experience to her role, where she is responsible for developing and implementing the firm’s marketing communications and branding.
Colleen has developed expertise in identifying, attracting, and retaining high-quality clients and community influencers throughout her successful career. At SobelCo, this is especially important. This skill enables Colleen to add value through her ability to coordinate and leverage the firm’s resources to target key audiences with compelling messages. As a result of her ability to combine cutting-edge content and creative graphics, the firm’s website and social media platforms are consistent and effective, drawing attention to the professionals and the firm’s key practice areas while confirming the firm’s standing as a leader in the community.
Colleen has a legendary commitment to caring about her people and her community, one of the critical SobelCo core values. So it is no surprise that she has nurtured strong relationships, building a personal network internally and externally that positively impacts the firm’s success.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Chair of the Marketing Committee for Association of the Accounting Marketing 2022 Summit
- Board member of Commercial Real Estate Women NJ (CREW NJ) 2015-2020
- Director of Public Relations for CREW NJ from 2015-2020
- Co-Chair for Association for Corporate Growth NJ – Women of Leadership from 2015-2017
- Committee member for the Morris County Chamber of Commerce Women in Business program
Community Involvement and Philanthropy
- Recipient of CREW NJ’s President Award for 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Honored by SobelCo with their prestigious Encourage Award in 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey