Back to people
Member of the Firm
Dave Capodanno is a Member of the Firm in the Assurance Practice at SobelCo. He brings a depth of experience to the firm’s clients, especially those in manufacturing and distribution, food + beverage, logistics, real estate, and insurance brokers, along with his specialized expertise with employee benefit plan audits. His goal is to consistently provide excellent client service tailored to each company’s needs while considering the unique challenges and opportunities of closely-held businesses.
Dave understands that ours is a relationship business, so he has always appreciated the importance of nurturing meaningful and lasting connections. He accomplishes this by caring about each client and colleague. Dave seeks ways to provide value-added services to his clients by helping to find industry experts and influencers who can deliver related industry content and relevant business discussions. In addition, Dave successfully leverages the talent within the firm, making introductions to key partners who can assist with other essential services that might include forensic and valuation expertise, tax planning strategies, estate planning, and more.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Community Involvement and Philanthropy
- Association for Corporate Growth – NJ: Board of Directors and Chair of Nominating Committee
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Accounting, York College of Pennsylvania