Back to people
CPA, CFP, MST
Laura Rosen is a Director in the Tax Practice at SobelCo with more than 25 years of public and private tax and accounting experience, including tax compliance, tax audit and appeals, and tax planning for individuals and small to large businesses.
Specializing in tax services for a diverse client base has given Laura the ability to help clients understand complex tax-related matters and their effects on their businesses. Laura helps high-growth companies solve issues or problems, which, in turn, provides more time and freedom for the business owner. She also has many years of experience handling and settling tax audit examinations with the IRS and State Taxing Authorities.
Laura began her career with a national “Big Four” firm and worked at a large publicly traded healthcare company where she held various positions of increasing responsibilities in Federal Tax Planning, IRS Audit and Appeals, and Corporate Tax Compliance.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- International Board of Certified Financial Planners
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Administration, University of Rhode Island
- Masters of Science in Taxation, University of Hartford