Back to people
CPA, CFE, CVA
Megan Kelly is a Senior Manager in SobelCo's Forensic + Valuation Service (FVS) practice. As a member of this team, Megan works on forensic accounting and business valuation engagements. On the forensic accounting side, her areas of expertise include corporate internal investigations, shareholder disputes, economic damage analysis, regulatory and contract compliance assessments, and construction integrity monitoring. She investigates and manages projects for clients in various industries, including healthcare, retail, manufacturing, telecommunications, construction, governmental agencies, banking, and securities.
Additionally, Megan provides valuation consulting services for various purposes, including corporate planning, estate, and gift tax planning, litigation support, and financial reporting. Her industry experience includes healthcare, retail, and manufacturing companies.
Megan is not only known for her professional attributes and career successes, but she is also highly regarded within the firm. Megan is a mentor, champion, and innovative thinker who focuses on supporting the internal community and being deeply committed to the future of the accounting profession. In addition, she is a driving force in promoting diversity and inclusion within the firm, serving as an active member of SobelCo's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion task force.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Member, New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, New Jersey
Community Involvement and Philanthropy
- NJCPA 30 Under 30 Honoree, 2015
- NJCPA Volunteer Award Winner, 2018
- NJCPA Ovation Award Winner – Emerging Leader, 2019
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, The College of New Jersey, 2010.