Back to people
Nancy Novak is a Senior Manager in the SobelCo Tax Department. Her diverse career experiences include pursuing roles at both law firms and certified public accounting firms, where she developed her expertise in tax compliance and planning for estates, trusts, gifts, and high net worth individuals.
Nancy brings a distinguished combination of tax and business skills to every client engagement. She understands the complexities of estate and wealth preservation and the necessity of proper tax planning and compliance. Nancy uses both technical expertise and compassion when assisting her clients with challenges they face through the administration of an estate. Her experience in this area also includes fiduciary accountings and litigation support.
Her ability to develop and maintain relationships through a proactive approach, offering insights, advice, and suggestions for the firm’s clients, sets her apart from many tax professionals. Clients appreciate her hands-on advice, knowing that they are being well-treated and, at the same time, they have access to the best possible tax strategies.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of New Jersey
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Masters in Taxation, Rutgers University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, William Paterson University; Magnum Cum Laude, National Dean’s List