Back to people
Paul O’Donnell is a Senior Tax Manager in the SobelCo Tax Practice. He leverages his more than 30 years of knowledge gained while guiding high-net-worth individuals and their companies to utilize the most effective and appropriate tax strategies based on each unique situation.
Paul’s tax expertise has grown over the years. He manages, prepares, and reviews complicated federal and multi-state tax returns for wealthy individuals, partnerships, and fiduciaries. His expert advice is based on hands-on experiences he has had while serving various industries, including but not limited to wholesale, retail, real estate, operating tax-exempt organizations, and private foundations. When preparing a wide range of returns, from individual returns to returns for tax-exempt organizations to partnership and corporate returns, Paul adds value in many ways. His ability to provide critical insights and tax-saving opportunities to all clients. To resolve issues with federal and state taxing authorities, defend clients in federal and state income tax audits, and conduct extensive research to address tax implications for business owners and senior corporate leaders.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in New Jersey
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in New York
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Niagara University