Back to people
Shaddai Jaquez, CPA, MS, is a Senior Manager in the SobelCo Tax Practice. She serves the firm’s corporate clients by delivering various tax services. Shaddai is well-prepared to take on corporate tax returns, international, multi-state filings, and nexus research/filings for sales and use tax and corporate income tax returns. Based on her experience in compliance and strategic planning for local, state, and national tax issues, Shaddai brings a multi-dimensional approach to the tax department that benefits every client.
From simple to complex returns, Shaddai provides the hands-on guidance and suggestions that clients most appreciate. She credits her proactive, empathetic approach to critical lessons she learned at the start of her career while working at a smaller firm. In those years, due to her direct exposure to clients, she became a better listener and a more thoughtful advisor, helping clients identify the right solutions for their situations.
A natural leader in the firm, Shaddai is a role model for all. She is especially influential when working with our young staff, demonstrating how to develop a meaningful career in accounting.
Professional Associations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in New Jersey
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in Florida
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
Community Involvement and Philanthropy
- Partner in Joyce Meyer Ministries
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Berkeley College
- Masters of Science in Accounting, New Jersey City University (NJCU)