Accurate assessments to support M&A initiatives are essential in every industry sector, in companies large and small, whether privately-owned or publicly-held, and we are proud to have a well-earned reputation for having cultivated a robust range of valuation capabilities.
Monica Kaden, Managing Director Forensic + Valuation Services, brings her broad and deep experience in the healthcare area to enhance and expand the firm’s existing real estate and machinery and equipment expertise. Monica specializes in:
- Valuing medical practices for acquisition and sale, including private equity offers
- Preparing valuation reports that comply with specific health care laws specific to healthcare transactions, agreements and compensation, including the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law
- Serving as a financial expert in litigation matters regarding health care matters; has qualified as an expert in healthcare litigation matters
- Valuing pharmacies, dental practices, imaging centers, and more
- Valuing urgent care centers and ambulatory surgery centers for acquisition and sale purposes
- Valuing management service agreements and professional service agreements, and physician compensation for compliance with laws and to ensure at fair market value
- Reviewing private equity offers received to consult whether a good deal or not for physicians
Our valuation professionals are well versed across all sectors and are prepared to help every client with all of their valuation needs.